Mega Deth Mega Deth

u have some issues man

dont bother replying cuz ull just say the same random shite again

TeddyRob responds:

DUDE UR ARE TOTALLY WRONG
I DO NOT SAY THE SAME RANDOM SHITE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
I SAY THE SAME RANDOM SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. GET UR FACTS RIGHT DUMBASS!

BITCHES!

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

YEAH!!

Take that you stupid Uberkids!!

ROBO3000 ROBO3000

Too cool for words

That is one of the funniest things i have seen this year u have got to hurry up and make the sequal.

Happy BDay Dude Happy BDay Dude

its alright.

The graphics were really good and the flame over the courser was neat.Can't really see it being big on newgrounds but might work well for emailing somebody on their b'day.Or a fat git who likes cake such as that numa numa bloke.e-mail to him.

The REAL revenge. The REAL revenge.

Not bad dude

I have only seen episode 3 but damn man that was hi-larious.

Tribute to Aeris Tribute to Aeris

Not Bad

It wasnt as good as realmguys version of the Aeris theme but none the less it was good to here a slight difference to the original.However you could have done with using some compression on the piano bits to produce a more clear and stable sound .

Aerith's Symphony FF7 Aerith's Symphony FF7

Excellent

I actually think that sound as good as the original and as soon as i listened to it, it instantly reminded me of the entire cut-scene of Aeris death.Nice Work.

DRAWP IT LYKE ITZ HAWT DRAWP IT LYKE ITZ HAWT

YAWN!!

Using voices like microsoft sam for songs like this sucks.if you acually added some music into it it would have been cool kinda like steven hawkings goes gangsta.But christ man how the hell you got picked as the weekly faviourite is beyond me.(i cant spell)